Manager, Human Resources - Paddington, London
Closing Date: 06/03/24Apply Now
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join our global team.
You would be supporting our UK teams spanning both Great Britain and Northern Ireland most of whom are technical consultants who work with a broad range of pharmaceutical clients.
We are looking for someone who would enjoy the diversity of the workload; someone who is able to use systems to keep our company on track and compliant; someone who is open to new ideas, but moreover someone who is open to bringing ideas.
- Under the direction of the Vice President of Global Human Resources, identify, diagnose and address human resources issues and/or areas of focus.
- Establish human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implement local human resources strategies, including employment processing, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, Equal Opportunity compliance, and labour relations.
- Manage local human resource operations by orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining staff; maintain locally competitive compensation; Resolve problems; Plan for and implement change management initiatives.
- Support local management by providing human resources advice &, counsel, to support sound decision-making.
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, and guidelines; Communicate and enforce organization values.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with national and regional legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Overseeing and inputting to employee compensation and benefits packages; assisting with new starter orientation.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organizational Development.
- Ten-plus years of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Experience in providing first-class employee relations with staff in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- Demonstrable ability to provide strategic HR advice and counsel in addition to providing seamless operational excellence focused on HR processes and procedures.
- Proven track record of being a dynamic, resourceful HR business partner.
- Specialized training in employee relations, compensation, employment law, safety, training, and preventive labour relations is preferred.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and ongoing community involvement preferred.
- Possess ongoing affiliations with leaders in successful companies and organizations that practice effective Human Resources Management.
Location: Great Britain – Commuting distance to our office in Paddington, travel to Belfast and Marlow.
How to Apply
For further details, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
G&L Healthcare Advisors is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community regardless of their gender, religious belief, political opinion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status or race.